Friday, May 20, 2011

Snap Painting

This idea came from here and it was oh so fun.  In the directions, they used small boxes, but I had none around, so instead I cut the bottoms off of cereal boxes to make small boxes. 
003
Then, I gathered the rest of the materials:
004
  • Washable paint
  • boxes
  • rubber bands
  • paint brushes
  • baby wipes (trust me, you’ll need ‘em!)
  • paper cut into strips small enough to fit in your boxes
I put multiple pieces of paper in the boxes so that they could do multiple pages without having to stop to reload.  I highly recommend this, since it was a great time saver.  We set the rubber bands on and the girls snapped away.
 011
The end result:
015
See why I said you were going to need the baby wipes?
016
Now what to do with our beautifully painted strips?  Collage?  Cards?  Not sure yet.  Have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...