Saturday, December 18, 2010

Marshmallow Snowman

Tonight we made these beauties. The girls were thrilled because they could basically do it without help and then they got to eat it. If we had more time or materials I could see these being so cute. But, my seemingly starving children don't seem to understand the "decorate then eat" concept.

Here's what you need to make them:3 large marshmallows for the body
2 small marshmallows for the arms ( or, if you're like my kids and give the snowmen feet, you need 4)
toothpicks
something to make eyes (chocolate chips or similar small candy)
1 candy for hat (I used a kiss shape, but there are lots of things that would have worked)
frosting (I just used a tiny bit of water and powdered sugar)

Of course their favorite part was deconstructing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...